For questions regarding the Ebola virus, please call (202) 442-8141.
Telephone and Contact Directory
A to Z Listing
Select the first letter of the department or office you wish to reach.
- Call 911 if you have a Police Emergency
Who Do I Call?
This one-page reference list may help if you are not sure who you should contact.
- Hotlines, Tip Lines and Other Important Numbers
- File a Police Report Online
- Community Resource Guide [PDF]
- Public Safety Communication Center
- Office of Unified Communication