For questions regarding the Ebola virus, please call (202) 442-8141.
Board of Medicine - Monthly Sub-Committee Meeting
The Board of Medicine meetings will cover the following issues:
- Regulating the practice of medicine
- Evaluating applicant’s qualifications to practice specialties
- Recommending standards and procedures
- Issuing licenses
- Receiving and reviewing complaints
- Requesting investigations
- Conducting hearings
- Issuing subpoenas
- Examining witnesses and administering oaths
- Emerging areas in the practice of Medicine
The Board of Medicine will hold its monthly meeting on the last Wednesday of each month except during the month of August. Executive Sessions are closed to the public. But, Open Sessions are open to the public and to confirm the time or to place an item for discussion on the agenda, please use the contact information below.