Learn About FitDC
Board of Nursing - Monthly Meeting
Repeats every month 13 times .
899 North Capitol Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002
Health Professional Licensing Administration
To view the Board Open Session Agenda, view the "MORE INFORMATION" link below. The Board of Nursing meeting will cover the following issues:
- Regulate the practice of advanced registered nursing including nurse-midwives, nurse-anesthetists and nurse practitioners, registered nursing and practical nursing in the District.
- Evaluate applicants' qualifications
- Administer exams
- Recommend standards and procedures
- Issue licenses
- Receive and review complaints
- Request investigations
- Conduct hearings
- Examine witnesses and administer oaths