DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Board of Psychology - Monthly Meeting
Repeats every month on the third Friday 12 times .
899 North Capitol Street, NE Washington DC 20002
DC Department of Health
The Board of Psychology meetings cover the following issues:
- Regulate the practice of psychology in the District
- Evaluate applicants' qualifications
- Administer exams
- Recommend standards and procedures
- Issue licenses
- Receive and review complaints
- Request investigations
- Conduct hearings
- Examine witnesses and administer oaths