I would like information about:
Basic Hepatitis Information? (A, B, and C)
Español, Tiếng Việt, हिन्दी, العربية,한국어, Русский, af Soomaali, 简体中文
- Hepatitis Vaccinations
District of Columbia Hepatitis Services Locations
Living with Hepatitis: How to Stay Healthy
- The Hepatitis Resource Directory [PDF]
Hepatitis Training: A Basic Knowledge Training for Hepatitis Prevention [PDF]
- Hepatitis C: 25 Years of Discovery
If you would like the Adult Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator to come to your agency and train the staff on Basic Knowledge of Hepatitis, please contact HAHSTA for more information.
Other helpful training resources:
- Hepatitis Clinical Trials NEW!
- NIH Hep B Tutorial
- District of Columbia Needle Exchange (DC NEX)/Harm Reduction Programs
All the information you need about living with Hep C including he latest news about infection, transmission, symptoms, treatment breakthroughs, and medical progress
- DC Needle Exchange Policy and Procedures