DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Department of Health Preparations for Hurricane Sandy
Residents should take precaution and proactive measures to prepare for Hurricane Sandy.
- Build a Preparedness Kit - "To-Go Bag" An emergency supply kit that contains the following:
- Water (a 3-7 day supply of at least one gallon daily per person)
- Food (3-7 day supply)
- Blankets, pillows, and associated items Warm clothing
- First Aid kit and medicines Special Items (for the needs of babies, sick and the elderly) ·
- Flashlight and batteriesRadio
- Vehicle fuel tanks (pre-filled)
- Pet care itemsPrepare your family
- For additional information visit the District’s Homeland Security and Emergency Management Administration’s Hurricane Safety Tips.
- Subscribe to 72.hours.dc.gov for the latest Hurricane Sandy emergency preparedness information.