DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Mental Health Expenditure and Service Utilization (MHEASURE)
The Department of Mental Health is publishing its first comprehensive overview of the usage of community based mental health services. The new report called Mental Health Expenditure and Service Utilization (MHEASURE) provides a summary of key agency measures related to service cost, utilization and access to the public mental health system. It will be used to identify utilization trends. The following information is contained:
- Enrollment data by race, gender and age group
- Service utilization by race and gender
- Utilization by service type
- Percent of adult consumers with Serious Mental Illness (SMI) and children and youth with Serious Emotional Disturbances (SED)
- Cost and utilization data
- Funding Source
The report is based on two quarters of data which is analyzed 90 days after the close of the second quarter to account for claims lag. Reports are published January 15 and July 15 of each fiscal year.