For questions regarding the Ebola virus, please call (202) 442-8141.
Open Government and FOIA - DOH
Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- Administrative staff manuals and instructions
- Final opinion(s) made in adjudications of cases
- Frequently Requested Public Records
- Statement of Policy
- Other Agency's Determinations of the Rights of the Public (Not Applicable)
- Expenditure of public funds (Please refer to the budget book)
- Budget Information
- DOH Regulations
- Minutes of Public Meetings
- District-wide and agency FOIA reports
- Submit feedback using Grade DC
- DOH Organizational Chart
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within the Department of Health for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The Department of Health’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Department of Health
899 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 547
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 442-5977
Fax: (202) 442-4797