DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Perinatal and Infant Health Bureau
899 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Phone (202) 442-5925
The Perinatal and Infant Health Bureau is to reduce perinatal outcome disparities (including infant mortality, very low birth weight, and preterm births and to improve the preconception/interconception health of women and infants residing in the District of Columbia.
- DC Healthy Start Project
- DC Linkage and Tracking System
- Epilepsy Awareness Project
- Fetal Alcohol Awareness Syndrome Prevention Program
- Genetic & Metabolic Screening Services
- Safe Cribs Program
- Sickle Cell Disease Program
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Bereavement & Education Program
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program