For questions regarding the Ebola virus, please call (202) 442-8141.
2014 HG0 Office of the Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services
The mission of the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services (DMHHS) is to support the Mayor in coordinating a comprehensive system of benefits, goods and services across multiple agencies to ensure that children, youth and adults, with and without disabilities, can lead healthy, meaningful, and productive lives.
Summary of Services
The DMHHS manages the Human Support Services program through the provision of leadership for policy and planning; government relations; and communication and community relations for the agencies under its jurisdiction including:
- Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA)
- Department on Disability Services (DDS)
- Department of Health (DOH)
- Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Department of Mental Health (DMH)
- Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR)
- Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS)
- Office of Disability Rights (ODR)
- Office on Aging (DCOA)
- Children and Youth Investment Trust Corporation (CYITC)