DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Board of Medicine Application Package
The applications package for the Board of Medicine must include all documents listed in the chart below. The Board reviews each application package and determines an applicant's eligibility for a license. There are two different types of forms: online application forms and printable forms. Please follow the instructions for each and include all forms in the application package in hard copy format.
- Online Application: At this time, only the application form may be filled out online. However, the form cannot be submitted electronically; you must include a printed version with the other items listed in the chart to complete the application package. Fill in the information online, print the form, sign it, and mail it with the rest of your items.
- Printable Forms: Print the form, fill it out, sign it, and include it with the application package.
Specific instructions are provided within each form below.
Application Package Documents
- New License Application [PDF]
- Character Reference Form [PDF]
- Downloadable Physicians Profile Form [PDF]
Application Information Documents
- Application Instructions [PDF]
- USMLE Examination Checklist [PDF]
- Examination and Board Action History Report (EBAHR) [PDF]
- Name Change Form [PDF]
- American Medical Association (AMA) Profile Order Form [PDF]
- Waiver of Examination Checklist [PDF]
- Eminence 1/ Eminence 2 Checklist [PDF]
- Disciplinary Inquiries for the Federation [PDF]
- Criminal Background Check
For information regarding the 2013 USMLE Step 3 application, please contact:
Federation of State Medical Boards
400 Fuller Wiser Road, Suite 300
Euless, Texas 76039