For questions regarding the Ebola virus, please call (202) 442-8141.
Board of Medicine Application Package
The applications package for the Board of Medicine must include all documents listed below. The Board reviews each application package and determines an applicant's eligibility for a license. There are two different types of forms: online application forms and printable forms. Please follow the instructions for each and include all forms in the application package in hard copy.
- Online Application: At this time, only the application form may be filled out online. However, the form cannot be submitted electronically; you must include a printed version with the other items listed below to complete the application package. Fill in the information online, print the form, sign and mail it with the rest of your items.
- Printable Forms: Print the form, fill it out, sign it, and include it with the application package.
Specific instructions are provided within each form below.
Application Package Documents
Application Information Documents
- Application Instructions
- USMLE Examination Checklist
- Examination and Board Action History Report (EBAHR)
- Name Change Form
- American Medical Association (AMA) Profile Order Form
- Waiver of Examination Checklist
- Eminence 1/ Eminence 2 Checklist
- Disciplinary Inquiries for the Federation
- Criminal Background Check
For information regarding the 2013 USMLE Step 3 application, please contact:
Federation of State Medical Boards
400 Fuller Wiser Road, Suite 300
Euless, Texas 76039