DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Child, Adolescent and School Health Services
The Child, Adolescent and School Health Bureau seeks to reduce the health risks among children and adolescents by bringing together programs and organizations that serve children and adolescents throughout the District of Columbia and providing education, support and resources to improve and promote optimal health and quality of life for all District of Columbia children and adolescents.
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- Health and Sexuality Education Sessions
- Childhood Obesity
- Oral Health Program
- School Based Health Centers
- School Health Nursing Program
- Violence Prevention and Education Program
School Health Forms:
- DC Universal Heatlh Certificate [PDF]
- DC Universal Health Certificate - Instructions [PDF]
- DC Oral Health Certificate [PDF]