For questions regarding the Ebola virus, please call (202) 442-8141.
WIC is proud to be a partner with health and social services organizations that share our mission.
- The Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness
- DC Healthy Start
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed)
- Income Maintenance Administration
- DC Hunger Solutions
- District of Columbia Public School
If your organization would like to work with the WIC Program, contact the Outreach Coordinator at:
899 North Capitol Street, NE, Third Floor
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 442-9397