• Access DOCIIS (Registry) - now with 2012 ACIP/AAP Recommendations
• EHR IT Teams - Download files (Use as way of downloading error reports)
• Registration for In-Person Training
• DOH Immunization Program Online Training - Learning Management System
Forgot your DOCIIS password?
• DOCIIS (Registry) Password Reset Request
DOCIIS Account Management (Need to Change Your DOCIIS Password?)
• DOCIIS (Registry) Password Change
• Facility Compliance Listing - now with links to records
• Facility Compliance Listing Instructions [PDF]
• Facility Enrollment Listing
• Doses Administered - Standard and Custom - now with links to records
• Doses Administered Instructions [PDF]
• VFC coCASA-AFIX Patient Listing
• VFC coCASA File Export
• VFC Profile Report
• VFC Profile Report Instructions [PDF]
• My Saved DOCIIS Report Files
• District of Columbia Immunization Information System (DOCIIS) Release of Information Form [PDF]
• DOCIIS Features Overview [PDF]
• DOCIIS View-Only Instructions [PDF]
• DOCIIS Data-Entry Instructions [PDF]
• DOCIIS Quick Guide [PDF]
• DOCIIS Quick Tips [PDF]
How do I report immunizations to DOCIIS (immunization registry)?
Providers may transmit immunization records electronically via electronic medical record (EMR) or by sending Vaccine Administration Records (VARs) via fax.
The first step in the process is to complete the Meaningful Use Public Health Reporting Registration Form.
For more information about meaningful use reporting, please visit this page: http://doh.dc.gov/page/meaningful-use-mu-public-health-reporting.
For additional information, please call (202) 576-9301. Click here to contact the Immunization Program.