NOTE: This section of the webisite contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this section.
- DC Health and Wellness Center: A new option for STD and HIV Testing. FREE CONDOMS TOO!
- 90/90/90/50 Plan: Ending the HIV Epidemic in the District by 2020
Mayor Muriel Bowser's Plan to end the HIV epidemic in DC
- HAHSTA Annual Report 2016Youth Sexual Health Plan 2016 - 2020
- Testing Sites in DC
- PrEP: What is PrEP?
- What is HIV/AIDS?
- Condoms and Condom Information
- Getting Involved
- HIV Services in DC
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Testing
• PrEP - explore your options!
• ¿Qué es PrEP?
- Living with HIV
• AIDS Drug Assistance
• Red Carpet Entry Program Get into HIV care now!
- Reports and Publications
- Epidemiology and Surveillance Data for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD and Tuberculosis
Learn more about HIV/AIDS
- VIH / SIDA Recursos en Español
- Resources in Español, français, العربية and other languages.
- HIV Infection and AIDS information አማርኛ [PDF]
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- HIV Lifecycle
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
Health Provider Resources
News, Hot Topics and Updates
- Fast Track Cities: Ending the AIDS Epidemic [PDF]
- All DC Grant and Funding Announcements NEW!
- 2014 HIV Medical Case Management Guidelines [PDF]
- Trainings, workshops, and other HAHSTA Information NEW!
- A New Day in the Fight Against HIV Infection in the District of Columbia
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers