The Intermediate Care Facilities Division (ICFD) licenses group homes for persons with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities, Home Care Agencies, Community Residence Facilities, Child Placing Agencies, Nurse Staffing Agencies and Assisted Living Residences. In addition, the ICFD conducts annual and monitoring surveys and complaint/incident investigations to ensure compliance with local licensure requirements and/or with Conditions of Participation in the Medicare and Medicaid Programs under Title XIX of the Social Security Act.
The links below contain information about the six facility types that are regulated by the Intermediate Care Facilities Division. For more information, please contact us.
- Assisted Living Residences
- Child Placing Agencies
- Community Residence Facilities
- Group Homes for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed only)
- Home Care Agencies
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed and federally certified)
- Nurse Staffing Agencies
- File a Complaint
- ICF/CRF Incident Report Form
- Laws and Regulations