NOTE: This section of the Website contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this section.
HAHSTA Annual Report 2017 NEW!
June 27, 2017
- DC Health and Wellness Center: STD and HIV Testing, Health Information, and Free Condoms.
- 90/90/90/50 Plan: Ending the HIV Epidemic in the District by 2020
Mayor Muriel Bowser's Plan to end the HIV epidemic in DC
- HAHSTA Annual Report 2016
- Youth Sexual Health Plan 2016 - 2020
- Testing Sites in DC
- Transgender Health Information NEW!
- PrEP: What is PrEP?
- What is HIV/AIDS?
- Condoms and Condom Information
- Getting Involved
- HIV Services in DC
- HIV Prevention and Testing
• PrEP - explore your options!
• ¿Qué es PrEP?
• Transgender Health
- Living with HIV
• AIDS Drug Assistance (ADAP)
• Red Carpet Entry Program Get into HIV care now!
- Reports and Publications
- Epidemiology and Surveillance Data for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD and Tuberculosis
Learn more about HIV:
- VIH Recursos en Español
- Resources in Español, français, العربية and other languages.
- HIV Infection Information AMHARIC አማርኛ [PDF]
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- HIV Lifecycle
- HIV Clinical Trials
Health Provider Resources
DOH Disease Report Forms and Applications (including STD and HIV)