NOTE: This section of the webisite contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this section.
- Intensive social-skills building and education for adult women with HIV.
- Interim 2014 HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report [PDF]
- Fast Track Cities: Ending the AIDS Epidemic [PDF]
- Annual Epidemiology and Surveillance Reports for the District of Columbia Updated!
- What is HIV/AIDS?
- Condoms and Condom Information
- Getting Involved
- HIV Services in DC
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Testing
Living with HIV
• AIDS Drug Assistance
• I GOT THIS!: The Affordable Care Act and You
• Red Carpet Entry Program
- Reports and Publications
- Epidemiology and Surveillance Data for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD and Tuberculosis
Learn more about HIV/AIDS
- VIH / SIDA Recursos en Español
- Resources in Español, français, العربية and other languages.
- HIV Infection and AIDS information አማርኛ [PDF]
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- HIV Lifecycle
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
Health Provider Resources
DOH Applications and Forms (HIV and STD reporting)
News, Hot Topics and Updates
- Fast Track Cities: Ending the AIDS Epidemic [PDF] NEW!
- All DC Grant and Funding Announcements NEW!
- 2014 HIV Medical Case Management Guidelines [PDF] NEW!
- Trainings, workshops, and other HAHSTA Information NEW!
- A New Day in the Fight Against HIV Infection in the District of Columbia
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers
- XIX International AIDS Conference - Summaries and other recaps of the XIX International AIDS Conference