DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
- Clinical Trials: NOW RECRUITING
Find opportunities to volunteer your time or community groups that need your help.
HIV Testing Services
HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
HIV Services in DC
Living with HIV UPDATED!
DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program (DC ADAP) UPDATED!
Smoking is more lethal than HIV NEW!
Notify someone anonymously that they may need to get tested for an STD or HIV
Red Carpet Entry Program
Get into HIV Care and Treatment FAST whether you have health insurance or not!
News, Hot Topics and Updates
- A New Day in the Fight Against HIV Infection in the District of Columbia
National Hepatitis Awareness
Conference on Sharing Infectious Disease Data
in the DC Metropolitan Region - Executive Summary NEW!
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers NEW and UPDATED!
ADAP Pharmacy Directory
- Dr. Pappas Discusses Making It Easier to Test for HIV and Hepatitis C
- WTOP Series on HIV/AIDS
- The Mayor’s Commission on HIV/AIDS UPDATED!
- Senior Deputy Director Lecture Series
XIX International AIDS Conference
Summaries and other recaps of the XIX International AIDS Conference
NOTE: This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this Website.