DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
The mission of the Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN) Program is to improve the health outcomes for children and youth with special health care needs by ensuring their access to coordinated primary and specialty health care and other services in partnership with their families and community organizations.
Program services incude:
- Family Navigation Services
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN) District-wide Advocacy
- Health Care Transition from Pediatric to Adult Services
- District of Columbia Parent Information Network
- Sickle Cell Adolescent Transition Case Management