Learn About FitDC
2014 Annual Report NEW!
Explore your options: PrEP (where can I get PrEP?)
What is PrEP? A debunking of myths
Partner Study: No one transmits HIV in first two years of study NEW!
- Evidence Backs Early Treatment of HIV
HIV/AIDS and STD Testing
HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
NOTE: HIV and STD testing is not performed at 899 North Capitol Street, NE.
All patients who wish to obtain an STD or HIV health screening must make an appointment with the SE STD Clinic. You can request a same day or next day appointment by calling 202-698-4050.
Quick Service Locator:
HIV and STD Treatment
Red Carpet Entry Program
Get into HIV Care and Treatment FAST whether you have health insurance or not!
(DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program)
- HIV Services in DC - Data Base of Services in the DC Metropolitan Area
Living with HIV UPDATED!
- District of Columbia Interim HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
Health Provider Resources
DOH Applications and Forms (HIV and STD reporting)
News, Hot Topics and Updates
- All DC Grant and Funding Announcements NEW!
- 2013 Annual Epidemiology & Surveillance Report NEW AND UPDATED!
- 2014 HIV Medical Case Management Guidelines NEW!
- Trainings, workshops, and other HAHSTA Information NEW!
- A New Day in the Fight Against HIV Infection in the District of Columbia
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers
XIX International AIDS Conference
Summaries and other recaps of the XIX International AIDS Conference
NOTE: This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this Website.