Learn About FitDC
What is HIV/AIDS?
VIH / SIDA Recursos en Español
Español, français, 繁體中文, አማርኛ,العربية
Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- 2014 Annual Report NEW!
- 2015 Grantees' Forum NEW!
- District of Columbia Interim HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
(DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program)
HIV Testing Services
HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
NOTE: HIV and STD testing is not performed at 899 North Capitol Street, NE.
►Testing is provided for free at the Southeast STD Clinic.
Quick and easy HIV Service Locator:
HIV Services in DC - Data Base of Services in the DC Metropolitan Area
Living with HIV UPDATED!
DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program (DC ADAP) UPDATED!
Excercise & HIV, Flu and HIV, Smoking and HIV
Notify someone anonymously that they may need to get tested for an STD or HIV
Red Carpet Entry Program
Get into HIV Care and Treatment FAST whether you have health insurance or not!
- Young People DC: STD and HIV Resources
News, Hot Topics and Updates
- 2013 Annual Epidemiology & Surveillance Report NEW AND UPDATED!
- 2014 HIV Medical Case Management Guidelines NEW!
- Trainings, workshops, and other HAHSTA Information NEW!
- A New Day in the Fight Against HIV Infection in the District of Columbia
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers NEW AND UPDATED!
- The Mayor’s Commission on HIV/AIDS
XIX International AIDS Conference
Summaries and other recaps of the XIX International AIDS Conference
NOTE: This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this Website.