DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Intermediate Care Facilities
The Intermediate Care Facilities Division (ICFD) licenses group homes for persons with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities residing in the District of Columbia. The ICFD also licenses Home Care Agencies, Community Residence Facilities, and Assisted Living Residences to ensure their compliance with local licensure requirements. In addition, the ICFD investigates unusual incidents and complaints that may violate state licensure requirements or eligibility for federal reimbursements under the Medicaid program.
The links below contain information about the six facility types that are regulated by the Intermediate Care Facilities Division. For more information, please contact us.
- Assisted Living Residencies
- Child Placing Agencies
- Community Residence Facilities
- Group Homes for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed only)
- Home Care Agencies
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed and federally certified)
- File a Complaint
- ICF/CRF Incident Report Form
- Laws and Regulations