DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
District of Columbia Hepatitis Services Locations
Living with Hepatitis: How to Stay Healthy
- Hepatitis Resource Directory [PDF]
- Hepatitis Training: A Basic Knowledge Training for Hepatitis Prevention [PDF]
- Hepatitis C: 25 Years of Discovery
If you would like the Adult Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator to come to your agency and train the staff on Basic Knowledge of Hepatitis, please contact him at Charles.Sessoms@dc.gov.
Other helpful training resources:
- Hepatitis Clinical Trials NEW!
- NIH Hep B Tutorial
- District of Columbia Needle Exchange (DC NEX)/Harm Reduction Programs
All the information you need about living with Hep C including he latest news about infection, transmission, symptoms, treatment breakthroughs, and medical progress