To report a disease to the Division of Epidemiology-Disease Surveillance and Investigation (DE-DSI), please fax a completed Communicable Disease Case Report Form [PDF] and supporting medical documentation to 202-442-8060. This form is fillable and can be printed and saved.
Note: Cases of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases should be reported to the HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD, and TB Administration (HAHSTA).
Please select Healthcare Associated Infections for the list of reportable diseases.
- Bioterrorism Surveillance
- Enterovirus D68 and Other Non-Polio Enteroviruses
- Health Notices
- Foodborne Disease Surveillance
- Healthcare Associated Infections
- 2013 - 2014 Influenza Season
- School Health Surveillance
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- West Nile Virus
- Zika Virus