DOH Service Telephone Directory
Select directory to view the telephones number of the various DOH services.
Optometry Initial License Application Package
The applications package for the Board of Optometry must include all documents listed in the chart below. The Board reviews each application package and determines an applicant's eligibility for a license. There are two different types of forms: online application forms and printable forms. Please follow the instructions for each and include all forms in the application package in hard copy format.
Application Package Documents
Application Information Documents
- Application Instructions [PDF]
- Submission Requirements for Administrator of Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents/DPA Certified [PDF]
- Requirements of Certification to Administer Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents [PDF]
- Application Check List [PDF]
- ACMO Exam
- Character Reference Form [PDF]
- Licensure Verification Form [PDF]